We are Looking for Social Media Ambassadors
Adapt2me is a tech start-up that provides a web and mobile language-learning platform that helps people learn English and French as a second language quickly and effectively. The platform uses proprietary adaptive technology that generates custom content for each student based on their language skills.
We offer a blended methodology of online self-learning with individual tutoring. We are looking for two Social Media Ambassadors to support our team, helping to expand and assist with the management our social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Managing our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube accounts (creating relationships with potential users, responding to inquiries and identifying future opportunities for our company).
- Creating visual and written content for use in various marketing media (videos, blogs, posters, etc.).
- Proposing new marketing ideas and strategies for potential and existing campaigns.
- Organisational and structural tasks that would allow us to increase the efficiency of our team and the quality of work.
- A recent graduate in the field of Communication, Public Relations, Business and or Marketing, or current student registered full-time at an accredited college/university or with equivalent experience.
- Candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken French & English
- 3 months contract with potential for renewal
- Part-Time (20-25/hrs)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO
- Demonstrate extensive social media & digital trends experience & knowledge
- Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, iMovie and Canvas skills are considered an asset but not required.
The Ideal Team Member:
- The ability to multi-task, manage time efficiently
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong Creative writing skills
- Strong observational and analytical skills
- A willingness to learn and try new techniques
- Is highly Self-motivated
If this profile describes you perfectly then let’s meet us! Send us your CV and portfolio with confidence to [email protected]