Adapt2me is a Montreal based company that provides online language learning solution for French and English. We want to provide people with a fun and engaging online language tool that will help them improve their language skills, boost their confidence and get better job opportunities.
We’re looking for a freelance graphic designer who is able to fulfill the following tasks: create graphics (mainly for web, but occasionally for print), create any web-specific materials needed, improve the overall user experience of our product. Our ideal candidate is someone who is creative and likes to think outside the box, who works well in a team environment and autonomously, and who is motivated to help us to build a product that can change people’s lives.
If you are excited by the opportunity, we want to hear from you and see your portfolio!
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Web design/Graphic Design or in a field related to the job
- Experience with Responsive/Mobile Friendly designs
- Website Wireframing
- Agile and quick in Photoshop and Illustrator and solid Adobe Suite knowledge
- Good knowledge of web design and HTML5, CSS an asset
- Perfect mastery of User Experience Design
- Experience with e-commerce considered a huge assetà
- Balance of creativity, organization, efficiency and project multi-tasking
What we offer:
- An excellent working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Premium downtown location
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: Applicants must provide a link to an online portfolio of at least ten pieces of design work with application.
Please send you c.v. along with your work to [email protected]